Amt 01 Solved Assignment Allama

Contents

Ignou AMT-01 Question Paper

Ignou AMT-01 Question Paper June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP – BA/B.Com/B.Sc.) or Certificate programme in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM) from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study an Application Oriented Course namely AMT-01: Teaching of Primary School Mathematics

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou AMT 1 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download amt 1 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The Ignou previous question papers can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou AMT 1 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get Ignou AMT 1 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading AMT- 01 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving AMT 1 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou AMT 1 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative at zigmakart will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about Ignou AMT 1 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of AMT 1 course.These are mentioned below:

  • Ignou AMT 1 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of AMT term end examination question paper is 100.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 3 hours.
  • There will be total of 10 questions out of which question no. 1 is compulsory. Students have to write answers of 8 questions out of remaining nine questions.

Download Ignou AMT-01 Question Paper

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website. So, we have provided below the direct links to download AMT-01 question papers in PDF format. These are as follows:

В центре находился красный кружок с надписью БАЗА, вокруг которого располагались пять концентрических окружностей разной толщины и разного цвета. Внешняя окружность была затуманена и казалась почти прозрачной. - У нас имеется пять уровней защиты, - объяснял Джабба.  - Главный бастион, два набора пакетных фильтров для Протокола передачи файлов, Х-одиннадцать, туннельный блок и, наконец, окно авторизации справа от проекта Трюфель.

Внешний щит, исчезающий на наших глазах, - открытый главный компьютер.

One thought on “Amt 01 Solved Assignment Allama

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *