« Prev Main Next »
Do you need help with with essay, research paper, homework or even dissertation?
Visit our website - https://goo.gl/HKbmHS (assignmenthelp24.com)
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP=================
assignment method example problems for adding
lesson 7 5 assignment of mortgage
dissertation philosophie terminale sti2d
ms 11 solved assignment 2010 chevy
argumentative essays topics love
tyghe has realized after doing his career research paper
how to write essay usa high school
natalie dessay taking surgery
time magazine photo essay the things they carried
writing a thesis statement for compare and contrast essay introduction
global women's movement essay
dissertation arnolphe personnage comique et tragique accident
family tradition essay assignment
senior project research paper photography floors
diagnostic imaging essays
cover letter example for job apply
how can i make my essay seem longer second
contraceptives in high schools essays about love
ap us history essays 2015 best
top 5 american values essay
different types of essays ppt to pdf
essay contest win a home
nicolas bouvier l'usage du monde dissertation topics
learning outcomes essay
argumentative essay examples for teenagers
best app for writing essays on ipad
physical anthropology research paper topics
basic features of essay writing
unit 7 polygons and quadrilaterals homework 3 rectangles with perimeters
multi age classrooms research paper
xmgt 216 week 5 management case study
65 years of independence of india essay
cold war essay dbq
bernhard weidinger dissertation proposal
why are you interested in pursuing this degree essay
essay bahasa inggris 500 kata kerja
pc overheating problems solution essays
cover letter template for word 2010
bidentate ligand definition example essay
jazz concert review term paper
jean mcniff dissertation defense
cctv surveillance essay
camera #360 literature and critical thinking book 6
in memory of wb yeats wh auden analysis essay
other words for suggest in an essay
time to write 1500 word essay
veteran cover letter
essay plato apology
avi1o assignments clip
wissenschaftlicher essay beispiele reiten
con government surveillance essay
sample cover letter library circulation Help With Writing a Thesis Statement for a Research clerk cover
mathematical critical thinking questions for elementary
steps doing library research paper
comparative essay between two novels example
hard work is the key to success essay 150 words a minute
strategy-proof stochastic assignment abroad
phd dissertation information technology
sujet de dissertation le personnage de roman
report essay about vandalisme
reflective essay experience learned
answer essay type questions
words to describe yourself in a college essay
law essays tips
abridged anime definition essay
Help With Writing a Thesis Statement for a Research hydropower homework market
inconsiderate drivers essays for scholarships
slouching towards bethlehem poem analysis essay
homelessness definition essay on friendship
chapter 5 algebra 2 notes and homework
athletic director secretary cover letter
sales and marketing administrative assistant cover letter
lse geography and environment dissertation help
cornell university admission essay topics
kaikaluru constituency mla bibliography
accuplacer written essay score
on being sane in insane places essay writing
siddhartha s physical journey essays
overthrow of the hawaiian monarchy essay topics
the sun also rises essay thesis statements
babylon revisited critical essay template
carassius auratus classification essay
university chicago mba essays 2012
how to write an email cover letter sample
Help With Writing a Thesis Statement for a Research with common app essay word
boots research paper
writing styles for assignments
india of my dreams essay 200 words you need to know
comprensione del testo ammazzare il tempo di eugenio montale essays
essay academic title
albert camus essay the stranger
case study of normalization
how to write a bibliography card for a video
i learned from my mistakes essay
free essay on protection of environment
car sharing vancouver Help With Writing a Thesis Statement for a Research comparison essay
transition sentence examples for essays
honors geometry homework answers for section 1.9
cover letter for school receptionist with no experience
good introduction for a research paper
research papers using apa format
discursive essay structure pdf converter
la amante fascista critical thinking
proper format for a cover letter
assess writing essay
associated content assignment desk news
gcse art coursework checklist template
unity in diversity in india essay for children
chemistry form 4 chapter 6 essay sat
essayer des lunettes de soleil
chapter 35 apush homework
mba dissertation outline apa
cg mantralayam recruitment model answers for essays
environmental science high school powerpoint assignments
the refugee crisis essay
charminar essay examples
13 a little more homework karaoke online
virginia assignment of benefits laws
public health researches topics for argumentative essays
fils de kateb yacine bibliography
nicci french bibliography chicago
student essay pollution
can you write essays on the ipad mini
ww1 letter home Help With Writing a Thesis Statement for a Research assignment
5 statement of the problem in dissertation
humility definition essays
essay about my experience in school
how to write a research paper outline
the why essay for college
merdeka day celebration essay spm about friends
science technology essay topics
senior portfolio reflective essay thesis
technology boon essay
thurneysen bibliography generator
formulating a tentative thesis statement
causes of ww1 essay nationalism
college essays about significant person
sample essay on english language
essaye clothing line
brown common app essay
euthyphro short Help With Writing a Thesis Statement for a Research essays for kids
gun control essays against euthanasia
should children be disciplined by physical punishment essay
video game definition essay ideas
julius caesar act 3 scene 1 essay question
absurdist humor definition essay
communication skill for managers essays
danville regional medical center family medicine residency personal statement
essay on misuse of internet among youngsters
For a more up-to-date and comprehensive list of research, visit the Homeopathic Research Institute's CORE-HOM research database.
- Abbasi AR, Morsali A. Influence of solvents on the morphological properties of AgBr nano-structures prepared using ultrasound irradiation. Ultrason Sonochem 2012, 19(3):540–545.
- Abraham WC: Metaplasticity. Tuning synapses and networks for plasticity. Nat Rev Neurosci 2008, 9(5):387.
- Abu-Asab M, Amri H, Koithan M, Shaver J. A systems biology approach: parsimony phylogenetics. Forsch Komplementarmed 2012;19(Supplement 1):42-48.
- Abu-Asab MS, M. C, Alesci S, et al. Biomarkers in the age of omics: time for a systems biology approach. OMICS. 2011 Mar;15(3):105-12. 2011;15(3):105-112.
- Adair BM. Nanoparticle vaccines against respiratory viruses. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology 2009;1:405–14.
- Adolph EF: General and specific characteristics of physiological adaptations. Am J Physiol 1956, 184:18–28.
- Agadjanian H, Chu D, Hwang JY, et al. Chemotherapy targeting by DNA capture in viral protein particles. Nanomedicine (Lond). Mar 2012;7(3):335-352.
- Agalya Priyadarshini K, Murugan K, Panneerselvam C, Ponarulsel-vam S, Hwang JS, Nicoletti M. Biolarvicidal and pupicidal potential of silver nanoparticles synthesized using Euphorbia hirta against Anopheles stephensi Liston (Diptera: Culicidae). Parasitology Research 2012;111(3):997–1006.
- Ahmad Z, Khuller GK. Alginate-based sustained release drug deliv- ery systems for tuberculosis. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery 2008;5:1323–34.
- Ahmad Z, Pandey R, Sharma S, Khuller GK. Alginate nanoparticles as antituberculosis drug carriers: formulation development, pharmacokinetics and therapeutic potential. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci. Jul-Sep 2006;48(3):171-176.
- Ahn AC, Tewari M, Poon CS, Phillips RS. The limits of reductionism in medicine: could systems biology offer an alternative. PLoS Med. 2006;3(6):e208
- Ahn RW, Chen F, Chen H, et al. A novel nanoparticulate formulation of arsenic trioxide with enhanced therapeutic efficacy in a murine model of breast cancer. Clin Cancer Res. Jul 15 2010;16(14):3607-3617.
- Ahn RW BS, Raja MR, Jozefik JK, Spaho L. Nano-Encapsulation of Arsenic Trioxide Enhances Efficacy against Murine Lymphoma Model while Minimizing Its Impact on Ovarian Reserve In Vitro and In Vivo. PLoS ONE. 2013;8(3):e58491.
- Aickin M. The end of biomedical journals: there is madness in their methods. Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine 2005; 11 (5):755-7.
- Aickin M. Participant-centered analysis in complementary and alternative medicine comparative trials. J Alternative & Complementary Medicine 2003; 9 (6):949-57.
- Aickin M. Separation tests for early-phase CAM comparative trials. Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine 2004; 1 (4):225-31.
- Aime C, Mosser G, Pembouong G, Bouteiller L, Coradin T. Controlling the nano-bio interface to build collagen-silica self-assembled networks. Nanoscale. Oct 16 2012.
- Akhtar MJ, Ahamed M, Kumar S, Khan MM, Ahmad J, Alrokayan SA. Zinc oxide nanoparticles selectively induce apoptosis in human cancer cells through reactive oxygen species. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2012;7:845–57.
- Alivisatos, A. P. Semiconductor Clusters, Nanocrystals, and Quantum Dots. Science 1996, 271 (5251), 933−937.
- Al-Jamal WT, Kostarelos K. Liposomes: from a clinically established drug delivery system to a nanoparticle platform for ther- anostic nanomedicine. Accounts of Chemical Research 2011;44: 1094–104.
- Allen, T. Particle Size Measurement Vol. 1, 5th ed.; Chapman & Hall: London, 1997.
- Almeida JP, Chen AL, Foster A, Drezek R. In vivo biodistribution of nanoparticles. Nanomedicine (London) 2011;6:815–35.
Almirantis Y. Homeopathy – between tradition and modern science: remedies as carriers of significance. Homeopathy April 2013; 102(2): 114-122.
- Al-Sadoon MK, Abdel-Maksoud MA, Rabah DM, Badr G. Induction of Apoptosis and Growth Arrest in Human Breast Carcinoma Cells by a Snake (Walterinnesia aegyptia) Venom Combined With Silica Nanoparticles: Crosstalk Between Bcl2 and Caspase 3. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2012;30(3):653-665.
- Ambrogio MW, Thomas CR, Zhao YL, Zink JI, Stoddart JF. Mechanized silica nanoparticles: a new frontier in theranostic nanomedicine. Accounts of Chemical Research 2011;44(10):903–13.
- Andrade P, Visser-Vandewalle V, Hoffmann C, Steinbusch HW, Daemen MA, Hoogland G. Role of TNF-alpha during central sensitization in preclinical studies. Neurol Sci. Oct 2011;32(5):757-771.
- Andretto AP, Fuzinatto MM, Bonafe EG, Braccini GL, Mori RH, Pereira RR, Oliveira CA, Visentainer JV, Vargas L. Effect of an homeopathic complex on fatty acids in muscle performance of the Nile tilapia (Oreochromis nioloticus). Homeopathy. 2014;103(3)178-85.
- Anick DJ: High sensitivity 1H-NMR spectroscopy of homeopathic remedies made in water. BMC Complement Altern Med 2004, 4(1):1.
- Anick DJ, Ives JA. The silica hypothesis for homeopathy: physical chemistry.Homeopathy. 2007;96(3):189-195.
- Anitha A, Maya S, Deepa N, Chennazhi KP, Nair SV, Jayakumar R. Curcumin-Loaded N,O-Carboxymethyl Chitosan Nanoparticles for Cancer Drug Delivery. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. Jun 28 2011
- Anson K, Ponsford J. Who benefits? Outcome following a coping skills group intervention for traumatically brain injured individuals. Brain Injury. 2006;20(1):1-13.
- Antal A, Begemeier S, Nitsche MA, Paulus W. Prior state of cortical activity influences subsequent practicing of a visuomotor coordination task. Neuropsychologia 2008, 46(13):3157–3161.
- Antelman SM, Caggiula AR. Oscillation follows drug sensitization: implications.Critical Reviews in Neurobiology. 1996;10(1):101-117.
- Antelman SM, Caggiula AR, Edwards DJ, Gershon S, Kucinski BJ, Kiss S, Kocan D. Long-term oscillation of corticosterone following intermittent cocaine. J Neural Transm Gen Sect 2000, 107(3):369–375.
- Antelman SM, Caggiula AR, Kiss S, Edwards DJ, Kocan D, Stiller R. Neurochemical and physiological effects of cocaine oscillate with sequential drug treatment: possibly a major factor in drug variability. Neuropsychopharmacology 1995, 12(4):297–306.
- Antelman SM, Caggiula AR, Knopf S, Kocan DJ, Edwards DJ. Amphetamine or haloperidol 2 weeks earlier antagonized the plasma corticosterone response to amphetamine; evidence for the stressful/foreign nature of drugs. Psychopharmacology 1992, 107(2–3):331–336.
- Antelman SM, Caggiula AR, Kocan D, Knopf S, Meyer D, Edwards DJ, Barry H 3rd. One experience with 'lower' or 'higher' intensity stressors, respectively enhances or diminishes responsiveness to haloperidol weeks later: implications for understanding drug variability. Brain Res 1991, 566(1–2):276–283.
- Antelman SM, Eichler AJ, Black CA, Kocan D. Interchangeability of stress and amphetamine in sensitization. Science 1980, 207(4428):329–331.
- Antelman SM, Knopf S, Kocan D, Edwards DJ, Ritchie JC, Nemeroff CB. One stressful event blocks multiple actions of diazepam for up to at least a month. Brain Res 1988, 445(2):380–385.
- Antelman SM, Levine J, Gershon S. Time-dependent sensitization: the odyssey of a scientific heresy from the laboratory to the door of the clinic. Mol Psychiatry 2000, 5(4):350–356.
- Antelman S. Stress and its timing: critical factors in determining the consequences of dopaminergic agents. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 1982, 17(Suppl 1):21–23.
- Antoniades C, Psarros C, Tousoulis D, Bakogiannis C, Shirodaria C, Stefanadis C. Nanoparticles: a promising therapeutic approach in atherosclerosis. Current Drug Delivery 2010;7:303–11.
- Antonio de Camargo R, Dias da Costa E, Catisti R. Effect of the oral administration homeopathic Arnica montana on mitochondrial oxidative stress Homeopathy Jan 2013 102;(1) 49-53.
- Arbitbol V, Lahmek P, Buisson A, Olympie A, Poupardin C Chaussade S, Lesquorques B, Nahon S. Impact of complementary and alternative medicine on the quality of life in inflammatory bowel disease: results from a French national survey. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Arciniegas DB, Wortzel HS. Emotional and behavioral dyscontrol after traumatic brain injury. Psychiatr Clin N Am; 2014;37:31-53.
- Arendt-Nielsen L, Graven-Nielsen T. Central sensitization in fibromyalgia and other musculoskeletal disorders. [Review] [83 refs]. Current Pain & Headache Reports. 2003;7(5):355-361.
- Arizaga, A.; Ibarz, G.; Piñol, R. Stimuli-responsive poly(4-vinyl pyridine) hydrogel nanoparticles: Synthesis by nanoprecipitation and swelling behavior. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2010, 348 (2), 668−672.
- Armstead AL, Li B. Nanomedicine as an emerging approach against intracellular pathogens. Int J Nanomedicine 2011, 6:3281–3293.
- Arnold LM, Bradley LA, McCarberg BH. Recognizing and assessing key symptom domains in chronic widespread pain: focus on fibromyalgia. Am J Med. Feb 2011;124(2):S2.
- Arora S, Agganwal A, Singla P, Jyoti S, Tandon S. Anti-proliferative effects of homeopathic medicines on human kidney, colon and breast cancer cells . Homeopathy Oct 2013; 102(4): 274-282.
- Artola A. Diabetes-, stress- and ageing-related changes in synaptic plasticity in hippocampus and neocortex–the same metaplastic process? Eur J Pharmacol 2008, 585(1):153–162.
- Asano H, Muraki S, Endo H, Bandow S, Iijima S. Strong magnetism observed in carbon nanoparticles produced by the laser vaporization of a carbon pellet in hydrogen-containing Ar balance gas. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 2010;22:334209.
- Aubry E, Issautier M, Champomier D, Terzan L. Early udder inflammation in dairy cows treated by a homeopathic medicine (Dolisovet®): a prospective observational pilot study. Homeopathy April 2013 ;102(2):139-144.
- Audet MC, Jacobson-Pick S, Wann BP, Anisman H. Social defeat promotes specific cytokine variations within the prefrontal cortex upon subsequent aggressive or endotoxin challenges. Brain Behav Immun. Aug 2011;25(6):1197-1205.
- Avena NM, Hoebel BG. Amphetamine-sensitized rats show sugar-induced hyperactivity (cross-sensitization) and sugar hyperphagia. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2003, 74(3):635–639.
- Avena NM, Rada P, Moise N, Hoebel BG. Sucrose sham feeding on a binge schedule releases accumbens dopamine repeatedly and eliminates the acetylcholine satiety response. Neuroscience 2006, 139(3):813–820.
- Avena NM, Rada P, Hoebel BG. Evidence for sugar addiction: behavioral and neurochemical effects of intermittent, excessive sugar intake. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews 2008;32:20–39.
- Baalousha, M.; Motelica-Heino, M.; Galaup, S.; Le Coustumer, P. Supramolecular structure of humic acids by TEM with improved sample preparation and staining. Microsc. Res. Tech. 2005, 66 (6), 299−306.
- Badley, R. D.; Ford, W. T.; McEnroe, F. J.; Assink, R. A. Surface Modification of Colloidal Silica. Langmuir 1990, 6 (4), 792−801.
- Badr G, Al-Sadoon MK, El-Toni AM, Daghestani M. Walterinnesia aegyptia venom combined with silica nanoparticles enhances the functioning of normal lymphocytes through PI3K/AKT, NFkappaB and ERK signaling. Lipids Health Dis. 2012;11:27.
- Badr G, Al-Sadoon MK, Rabah DM, Sayed D. Snake (Walterinnesia aegyptia) venom-loaded silica nanoparticles induce apoptosis and growth arrest in human prostate cancer cells. Apoptosis. Dec 13 2012.
- Baca HK, Carnes EC, Ashley CE, Lopez DM, Douthit C, Karlin S, Brinker CJ. Cell-directed-assembly: directing the formation of nano/bio interfaces and architectures with living cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1810(3):259–267.
- Baca HK, Carnes E, Singh S, Ashley C, Lopez D, Brinker CJ. Cell-directed assembly of bio/nano interfaces-a new scheme for cell immobilization. Acc Chem Res. Sep 2007;40(9):836-845.
- Bailey, J. R.; McGuire, M. M. ATR-FTIR Observations of Water Structure in Colloidal Silica: Implications for the Hydration Force Mechanism. Langmuir 2007, 23 (22), 10995−10999.
- Baldwin AL, Bell, I.R. Effect of noise on microvascular integrity in laboratory rats. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci. 2007;46(1):58-65.
- Balenga NA, Zahedifard F, Weiss R, Sarbolouki MN, Thalhamer J, Rafati S. Protective efficiency of dendrosomes as novel nano-sized adjuvants for DNA vaccination against birch pollen allergy. J Biotechnol. Jul 25 2006;124(3):602-614.
- Banerjee K, Costelloe C, Mathie RT, Howick J. Homeopathy for allergic rhinitis: a protocol for a systematic review. Syst Rev. 2014;3:59.
- Banerji P, Banerji P. The Banerji Protocols: A New Method of Treatment with Homeopathic Medicine. Kolkata, India: Prasanta Banerji; 2013.
- Banerji P, Campbell DR, Banerji P. Cancer patients treated with the Banerji protocols utilising homoeopathic medicine: a Best Case Series Program of the National Cancer Institute USA. Oncol Rep. Jul 2008;20(1):69-74.
- Bansal SS, Goel M, Aqil F, Vadhanam MV, Gupta RC. Advanced drug delivery systems of curcumin for cancer chemoprevention. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). Aug 2011;4(8):1158-1171.
- Bao Y, Kong X, Yang L, Lui R, Shi Z, Li W, Hua B, Hou W. Complementary and alternative medicine for cancer pain: an overview of systematic reviews. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014 [Epub ahead of print].
- Barbancey J. Pratique Hom´eopathique en Psycho-Pathologie,Tome II, Similia, Paris, France, 1987.
- Barabasi AL, Gulbahce N, Loscalzo J. Network medicine: a network-based approach to human disease. Nat Rev Genet 2011, 12(1):56–68.
- Barik TK, Sahu B, Swain V. Nanosilica-from medicine to pest control. Parasitology Research 2008;103:253–8.
- Barros NF, Fiuza AR. Evidence-based medicine and prejudice-based medicine: the case of homeopathy. Cad Saude Publica. 2014;30(11)2368-2376.
- Bar-Yam Y, Epstein IR. Response of complex networks to stimuli. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2004;101(13):4341-4345.
- Basu MK, Lala S. Macrophage specific drug delivery in experimental leishmaniasis. Current Molecular Medicine 2004;4:681–9.
- Baumgartner S. The State of Basic Research on Homeopathy. In New Directions in Homeopathy Research. Edited by Witt C, Albrecht H. Essen, Germany: KVC Verlag; 2009:107–130.
- Beauvais F. A quantum-like model of homeopathy clinical trials: importance of in situ randomization and unblinding Homeopathy April 2013;102(2):106-113.
- Becker-Witt C, Weibhuhn T.E.R., Ludtke, R., Willich, S.N. Quality assessment of physical research in homeopathy. Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine 2003; 9 (1):113-32.
- Beg S, Javed S, Kohli K. Bioavailability enhancement of coenzyme Q10: an extensive review of patents. Recent Pat Drug Deliv Formul. Nov 2010;4(3):245-255.
- Bell IR. All evidence is equal, but some evidence is more equal than others: can logic prevail over emotion in the homeopathy debate? J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11 (5):763-9.
- Bell IR. Evidence-based homeopathy: empirical questions and methodological considerations for homeopathic clinical research. American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine 2003; 96 (1):17-31.
- Bell IR, Baldwin, C.M., Schwartz, G.E. Sensitization studies in chemically intolerant individuals:implications for individual difference research. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2001;933:38-47.
- Bell IR, Baldwin CM, Schwartz GE. Translating a nonlinear systems theory model for homeopathy into empirical tests. Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine. 2002a; 8 (3):58-66.
- Bell IR, Baldwin CM, Stoltz E, Walsh BT, Schwartz GE. EEG beta 1 oscillation and sucrose sensitization in fibromyalgia with chemical intolerance. International Journal of Neuroscience. 2001;108(1-2):31-42
- Bell IR, Brooks AJ, Howerter A, Jackson N, Schwartz GE: Acute electroencephalographic effects from repeated olfactory administration of homeopathic remedies in individuals with self-reported chemical sensitivity. Altern Ther Health Med2012, in press.
- Bell IR, Brooks, A.J., Howerter, A., Jackson, N., Schwartz, G.E. Short term effects of repeated olfactory administration of homeopathic Sulphur or Pulsatilla on electroencephalographic alpha power in healthy young adults. Homeopathy. 2011;100(4):203-211.
- Bell IR, Caspi O, Schwartz GE, Grant KL, Gaudet TW, Rychener D, et al. Integrative medicine and systemic outcomes research: issues in the emergence of a new model for primary health care. Annals of Internal Medicine 2002;162:133–40.
- Bell IR, Howerter A, Jackson N, Aickin M, Bootzin RR. Nonlinear dynamical systems effects of homeopathic remedies on multiscale entropy and correlation dimension of slow wave sleep EEG in young adults with histories of coffee-induced insomnia. Homeopathy 2012, 101(3):182–192.
- Bell IR, Howerter A, Jackson N, Brooks AJ, Schwartz GE. Multi-week resting EEG cordance change patterns from repeated olfactory activation with two constitutionallysalient homeopathic remedies in healthy young adults. J Alternative and Complementary Medicine 2012, 18(5):445–453.
- Bell IR, Howerter A, Jackson N, Aickin M, Baldwin CM, Bootzin RR. Effects of homeopathic medicines on polysomnographic sleep of young adults with histories of coffee-related insomnia. Sleep Med 2011, 12(5):505–511.
- Bell IR, Koithan M. A model for homeopathic remedy effects: low dose nanoparticles, allostatic cross-adaptation, and time-dependent sensitization in a complex adaptive system. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012;12(1):191.
- Bell IR, Koithan M. Models for the study of whole systems. Integrative Cancer Therapies 2006; 5 (4):293-307.
- Bell IR, Koithan M, Brooks AJ. Testing the nanoparticle-allostatic cross-adaptation-sensitization model for homeopathic remedy effects. Homeopathy. 2013;102:66-81.
- Bell IR, Koithan M, Pincus D. Research methodological implications of nonlinear dynamical systems models for whole systems of complementary and alternative medicine. Forsch Komplementarmed Klass Naturheilkd 2012, 19(Supplement 1):15–21.
- Bell IR, Lewis DA, 2nd, Brooks AJ et al. Individual differences in response to randomly assigned active individualized homeopathic and placebo treatment in fibromyalgia: implications of a double-blinded optional crossover design. Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine 2004a; 10 (2):269-83.
- Bell IR, Lewis DA, 2nd, Brooks AJ et al. Improved clinical status in fibromyalgia patients treated with individualized homeopathic remedies versus placebo. Rheumatology 2004b; 43 (5):577-82.
- Bell IR, Lewis DA, 2nd, Lewis SE et al. EEG alpha sensitization in individualized homeopathic treatment of fibromyalgia. International Journal of Neuroscience 2004c; 114 (9):1195-220.
- Bell IR, Lewis D, Brooks AJ, Lewis S, Schwartz GE. Gas discharge visualization evaluation of ultramolecular doses of homeopathic medicines under blinded, controlled conditions. J Altern Complement Med 2003, 9(1):25–38.
- Bell IR, Lewis DAI, Schwartz GE et al. Electroencephalographic cordance patterns distinguish exceptional clinical responders with fibromyalgia to individualized homeopathic medicines. J Alternative & Complementary Medicine 2004d; 10 (2):285-99.
- Bell IR, Sarter B, Koithan M, Banerji P, Banerji P, Jain S, Ives J. Integrative nanomedicine: Treating cancer with nanoscale natural products. Globaal Adv Health Med. 2014;3(1):36-53.
- Bell IR, Schwartz GE. Adaptive network nanomedicine: an integrated model for homeopathic medicine. Frontiers in Bioscience (Scholar Ed.). 2013;5(2):685-708.
- Bell IR, Schwartz GE, Bootzin RR, Wyatt JK. Time-dependent sensitization of heart rate and blood pressure over multiple laboratory sessions in elderly individuals with chemical odor intolerance. Archives of Environmental Health. 1997;52(1):6-17.
- Bell IR, Schwartz GE, Boyer NN, Koithan M, Brooks AJ. Advances in integrative nanomedicine for improving infectious disease treatment in public health. European Journal of Integrative Medicine. 2013;5:126-140.
- Bell IR, Schwartz GE, Hardin EE, Baldwin CM, Kline JP. Differential resting quantitative electroencephalographic alpha patterns in women with environmental chemical intolerance, depressives, and normals. Biological Psychiatry. 1998;43(5):376-388.
- Bell IR, Walsh, M., Russek, L.G.S., Schwartz, G.E.R. Proposed applications of conventional research concepts and tools to homeopathic clinical research. Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy 1999; 92 (3):111-28.
- Bell NC, Minelli C, Tompkins J, Stevens MM, Shard AG. Emerging techniques for submicrometer particle sizing applied to stober silica. Langmuir 2012, 28(29):10860–10872.
- Bellavite P. Complexity science and homeopathy: a synthetic overview. Homeopathy: the Journal of the Faculty of Homeopathy. 2003; 92 (4):203-12.
- Bellavite P, Conforti A, Marzotto M, et al. Testing homeopathy in mouse emotional response models: pooled data analysis of two series of studies. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:954374.
- Bellavite P, Conforti A, and Ortolani R. Immunology and homeopathy. 3. Experimental studies on animal models. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol.3, no. 2, pp. 171–186, 2006.
- Bellavite P, Conforti A, Pontarollo F and Ortolani R. Immunology and homeopathy. 2. Cells of the immune system and inflammation. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 13–24, 2006.
- Bellavite P, Magnani P, Marzotto, M, and Conforti A. Assays of homeopathic remedies in rodent behavioural and psychopathological models. Homeopathy, vol. 98, no. 4, pp. 208–227, 2009.
- Bellavite P, Magnani P, Zanolin E, Conforti A. Homeopathic doses of Gelsemium sempervirens improve the behavior of mice in response to novel environments. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2011, 2011:362517.
- Bellavite P, Marzotto M, Chirumbolo S, Conforti A. Advances in homeopathy and immunology: a review of clinical research. Front Biosci (Schol Ed). 2011;3:1363-1389.
- Bellavite P, Ortolani R, Pontarollo F, Pitari G, Conforti A. Immunology and homeopathy. 5. The rationale of the ‘simile’. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2007;4:149–63.
- Bellavite P, Signorini, A. The Emerging Science of Homeopathy. Complexity, Biodynamics, and Nanopharmacology. 2nd ed. Berkeley: North Atlantic Books; 2002. 408 pp. p.
- Beloribi S, Ristorcelli E, Breuzard G, et al. Exosomal Lipids Impact Notch Signaling and Induce Death of Human Pancreatic Tumoral SOJ-6 Cells. PLoS One.2012;7(10):e47480.
- Belton DJ, Deschaume O, Perry CC. An overview of the fundamentals of the chemistry of silica with relevance to biosilicification and technological advances. FEBS J 2012, 279(10):1710–1720.
- Belzung C and Griebel G. Measuring normal and pathological anxiety-like behaviour in mice: a review. Behavioural Brain Research, vol. 125, no. 1-2, pp. 141–149, 2001.
- Bergna, H. E.; Roberts, W. O. Colloidal Silica: Fundamentals and Applications. CRC Taylor & Francis: Boca Raton, FL, 2006.
- Bershteyn A, Hanson MC, Crespo MP, Moon JJ, Li AV, Suh H, Irvine DJ. Robust IgG responses to nanograms of antigen using a biomimetic lipid-coated particle vaccine. J Control Release 2012, 157(3):354–365.
- Bertani S, Lussignoli S, Andrioli G et al. Dual effects of a homeopathic mineral complex on carrageenan-induced oedema in rats. British Homoeopathic Journal 1999; 88 (3):101-5.
- Besinis A, van Noort R, Martin N. Infiltration of demineralized dentin with silica and hydroxyapatite nanoparticles. Dental materials : official publication of the Academy of Dental Materials. Sep 2012;28(9):1012-1023.
- Betti L, Lazzarato L, Trebbi G et al. Effects of homeopathic arsenic on tobacco plant resistance to tobacco mosaic virus. Theoretical suggestions about system variability, based on a large experimental data set. Homeopathy 2003; 92 (4):195-202.
- Bhakta G, Mitra S, Maitra A. DNA encapsulated magnesium and manganous phosphate nanoparticles: potential non-viral vectors for gene delivery. Biomaterials 2005;26:2157–63.
- Bhakta G, Shrivastava A, Maitra A. Magnesium phosphate nanoparticles can be efficiently used in vitro and in vivo as non-viral vectors for targeted gene delivery. J Biomed Nanotechnol. Feb 2009;5(1):106-114.
- Bhattacharjee N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Two homeopathic remedies used intermittently provide additional protective effects against hepatotoxicity induced by carcinogens in mice.J Acupunct Meridian Stud. Aug 2012;5(4):166-175.
- Bharali DJ, Mousa SA, Thanavala Y. Micro- and nanoparticle-based vac- cines for hepatitis B. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 2007;601:415–21.
- Bhattacharyya SS, Das J, Das S, Samadder A, Das D, De A, Paul S, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Rapid green synthesis of silver nanoparticles from silver nitrate by a homeopathic mother tincture Phytolacca Decandra. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao 2012, 10(5):546–554.
- Bhattacharyya SS, Mandal SK, Biswas R, Paul S, Pathak S, Boujedaini N, Belon P, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. In vitro studies demonstrate anticancer activity of an alkaloid of the plant Gelsemium sempervirens. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 2008, 233(12):1591–1601.
- Bhattacharyya SS, Paul S, De A, et al. Poly (lactide-co-glycolide) acid nanoencapsulation of a synthetic coumarin: cytotoxicity and bio-distribution in mice, in cancer cell line and interaction with calf thymus DNA as target. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol.Jun 15 2011;253(3):270-281.
- Bhattacharyya SS, Paul S, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Encapsulated plant extract (Gelsemium sempervirens) poly (lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles enhance cellular uptake and increase bioactivity in vitro. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 2010, 235(6):678–688.
- Bhatti M, Yahioglu G, Milgrom LR, Garcia-Maya M, Chester KA, Deonarain MP. Targeted photodynamic therapy with multiply-loaded recombinant antibody fragments. International Journal of Cancer 2008;122:1155–63.
- Bigagli E, Luceri C, Bernardini S, Dei A, Filippini A, Dolara P. Exploring the effects of homeopathic Apis mellifica preparations on human gene expression profiles. Homeopathy. 2014;103(2):127-32.
- Bikker AP, Mercer SW, Reilly D. A pilot prospective study on the consultation and relational empathy, patient enablement, and health changes over 12 months in patients going to the Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital. J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11 (4):591-600.
- Bisht S, Bhakta G, Mitra S, Maitra A. pDNA loaded calcium phosphate nanoparticles: highly efficient non-viral vector for gene delivery. International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2005;288:157–68.
- Bisht S, Khan MA, Bekhit M, Bai H, Cornish T, Mizuma M, et al. A polymeric nanoparticle formulation of curcumin (NanoCurc) ame-liorates CCl4-induced hepatic injury and fibrosis through reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines and stellate cell activation. Laboratory Inves- tigation 2011;91:1383–95.
- Bisht S, Mizuma M, Feldmann G, et al. Systemic administration of polymeric nanoparticle-encapsulated curcumin (NanoCurc) blocks tumor growth and metastases in preclinical models of pancreatic cancer. Mol Cancer Ther. Aug 2010;9(8):2255-2264.
- Biswas A, Gomes A, Sengupta J, et al. Nanoparticle-conjugated animal venom-toxins and their possible therapeutic potential. Journal of venom research. 2012;3:15-21.
- Biswas R, Mandal SK, Dutta S, Bhattacharyya SS, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Thujone-Rich Fraction of Thuja occidentalis Demonstrates Major Anti-Cancer Potentials: Evidences from In Vitro Studies on A375 Cells. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:568148.
- Biswas SJ, Pathak S, Bhattacharjee N et al. Efficacy of the potentized homeopathic drug, Carcinosin 200, fed alone and in combination with another drug, Chelidonium 200, in amelioration of p-dimethylaminoazobenzene-induced hepatocarcinogenesis in mice. J Altern Complement Med 2005; 11 (5):839-54.
- Bliem B, Muller-Dahlhaus JF, Dinse HR, Ziemann U. Homeostatic metaplasticity in the human somatosensory cortex. J Cogn Neurosci 2008, 20(8):1517–1528.
- Blute, I.; Pugh, R. J.; van de Pas, J.; Callaghan, I. Silica nanoparticle sols. 1. Surface Chemical Characterization and Evaluation of the Foam Generation (Foamability). J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2007, 313 (2), 645−655.
- Bogush, G. H.; Tracy, M. A.; Zukoski, Iv, C. F. Preparation of Monodisperse Silica Particles: Control of Size and Mass Fraction. J. Non-Cryst. Solids 1988, 104 (1), 95−106.
- Bonacchi A, Fazzi L, Toccafondi A, Cantore M, Mambrini A, Muraca MG, Banchelli G, Banella M, Panella M, Focardi F, Calosi R, DiCostanzo F, Rosselli M, Michhinesi G. Use and perceived benefits of complementary therapies by cancer patients receiving conventional treatment in Ital. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2014;47(1):26-24.
- Bootzin RR, Bailey ET. Understanding placebo, nocebo, and iatrogenic treatment effects. J Clin Psychology 2005; 61 (7):871-80.
- Bornhoft G, Matthiessen PF. Homeopathy in Healthcare – Effectiveness. Appropriateness, Safety, Costs: Springer; 2011.
- Bortolotto ZA, Collett VJ, Conquet F, Jia Z, Collingridge GL. An analysis of the stimulus requirements for setting the molecular switch reveals a lower threshold for metaplasticity than synaptic plasticity. Neuropharmacology 2008, 55(4):454–458.
- Bosl W, Tierney A, Tager-Flusberg H, Nelson C. EEG complexity as a biomarker for autism spectrum disorder risk. BMC Med. 2011;9:18.
- Bourin M and Hasco M¨et. The mouse light/dark box test. European Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 463, no. 1–3, pp. 55–65, 2003.
- Bourin M. Petit-Demouliere B, Nic Dhonnchadha B, and Hascöet M. Animal models of anxiety in mice. Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 567–574, 2007.
- Bousta D,. Soulimani R, Jarmouni I et al. Neurotropic, immunological and gastric effects of low doses of Atropa belladonna L., Gelsemium sempervirens L. and Poumon histamine in stressed mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 205–215, 2001.
- Bowman CR, Bailey FC, Elrod-Erickson M, Neigh AM, Otter RR. Effects of silver nanoparticles on zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Escherichia coli (ATCC 25922): a comparison of toxicity based on total surface area versus mass concentration of particles in a model eukaryotic and prokaryotic system. Environ Toxicol Chem. Aug 2012;31(8):1793-1800.
- Boyapalle S, Mohapatra S. Nanotechnology applications to HIV vaccines and microbicides. Journal of Global Infectious Diseases 2012;4:62–8.
- Boyd, R. D.; Pichaimuthu, S. K.; Cuenat, A. New Approach to Inter-Technique Comparisons for Nanoparticle Size Measurements: Using Atomic Force Microscopy, Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis and Dynamic Light Scattering. Colloid. Surf. A 2011, 387 (1−3), 35−42.
- Braccini G et al. Morpho-functional response of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) to a homeopathic complex. Homeopathy Oct 2013;102(4): 233-241.
- Bracho G, Varela E, Fernandez R, Ordaz B, Marzoa N, Menendez J, et al. Large-scale application of highly-diluted bacteria for Leptospirosis epidemic control. Homeopathy 2010;99:156–66.
- Brien SB, Harrison H, Daniels J, Lewith G. Monitoring improvement in health during homeopathic intervention. Development of an assessment tool based on Hering's Law of Cure: the Hering's Law Assessment Tool (HELAT). Homeopathy 2012, 101(1):28–37.
- Brien S, Lachance L, Prescott P, McDermott C, Lewith G. Homeopathy has clinical benefits in rheumatoid arthritis patients that are attributable to the consultation process but not the homeopathic remedy: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Rheumatology (Oxford). Jun 2011;50(6):1070-1082.
- Briscoe J, Browne N. Evaluating an NHS complementary therapies service. BMJ Support Palliat Care. [Epub ahead of print].
- Brizzi M, Lazzarato L, Nani D et al. A biostatistical insight into the As(2)O(3) high dilution effects on the rate and variability of wheat seedling growth. Forsch Komplementarmed Klass Naturheilkd 2005; 12 (5):277-83.
- Brodsky SV, Goligorsky MS. Endothelium under stress: local and systemic messages. Semin Nephrol 2012, 32(2):192–198.
- Bronstein AC, Spyker DA, Cantilena LR, Green J, Rumack BH, Giffin SL. 2008 annual report of the American Association of Poison Control Centers’ National Poison Data System (NPDS): 26th annual report. Clinical Toxicology (Philadelphia, Pa) 2009;47: 911–1084.
- Brown, C. Particle-size Distributions by Centrifugal Sedimentation. J. Phys. Chem. 1944, 48 (5), 246−258.Bruijnzeel AW, Stam R, Croiset G, Wiegant VM. Long-term sensitization of cardiovascular stress responses after a single stressful experience. Physiology and Behavior. 2001;73(1-2):81-86.
- Brumovsky PR, Gebhart GF. Visceral organ cross-sensitization – an integrated perspective. Autonomic Neuroscience 2010;153:106–15.
- Bryant, G.; Thomas, J. C. Improved Particle Size Distribution Measurements Using Multiangle Dynamic Light Scattering. Langmuir 1995, 11 (7), 2480−2485.
- Buhling KJ, Daniels BV, Studnitz FS, Eulenburg C, Mueck AO. The use of complementary and alternative medicine by women transitioning through menopause in Germany: results of a survey of women ages 45-60 years. Complement Ther Med. 2014;22(1)94-8.
- Burbano RR, Leal MF, da Costa JB, Bahia Mde O, de Lima PD, Khayat AS, Seligman IC, de Assumpcao PP, Buchi Dde F, Smith Mde A. Lymphocyte proliferation stimulated by activated human macrophages treated with Canova. Homeopathy 2009, 98(1):45–48.
- Burnett ME, Wang SQ. Current sunscreen controversies: a critical review. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology and Photomedicine 2011;27:58–67.
- Buzea C, Pacheco II, Robbie K. Nanomaterials and nanoparticles: sources and toxicity. Biointerphases 2007, 2(4):MR17–71.
- Caggiula AR, Antelman SM, Kucinski BJ, et al. Oscillatory-sensitization model of repeated drug exposure: cocaine's effects on shock-induced hypoalgesia. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 1998;22(3):511-521.
- Cai Z, Wang Y, Zhu LJ, Liu ZQ. Nanocarriers: a general strategy for enhancement of oral bioavailability of poorly absorbed or pre-systemically metabolized drugs. Current Drug Metabolism 2010;11:197–207.
- Calabrese EJ, Bachmann KA, Bailer AJ, Bolger PM, Borak J, Cai L, et al. Biological stress response terminology: integrating the concepts of adaptive response and preconditioning stress within a hormetic dose–response framework. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2007;222:122–8.
- Calabrese V, Cornelius C, Dinkova-Kostova AT, Iavicoli I, Di Paola R, Koverech A, Cuzzocrea S, Rizzarelli E, Calabrese EJ. Cellular stress responses, hermetic phytochemicals and vitagenes in aging and longevity. Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1822(5):753–783.
- Calabrese V, Cornelius C, Cuzzocrea S, Iavicoli I, Rizzarelli E, Calabrese EJ. Hormesis, cellular stress response and vitagenes as critical determinants in aging and longevity. Molecular Aspects of Medicine 2011;32:279–304.
- Calabrese V, Cornelius C, Trovato A, Cavallaro M, Mancuso C, Di Rienzo L, et al. The hormetic role of dietary antioxidants in free radical-related diseases. Current Pharmaceutical Design 2010;16:877–83.
- Calabrese E, Iavicoli I, Calabrese V. Hormesis: Its impact on medicine and health. Hum Exp Toxicol. Feb 013;32(2):120-152.
- Calabrese EJ, Jonas WB: Homeopathy: clarifying its relationship to hormesis. Hum Exp Toxicol 2010, 29(7):531–6. 29(7):531–536.
- Calabrese EJ. Converging concepts: adaptive response, preconditioning, and the Yerkes–Dodson Law are manifestations of hormesis. Ageing Research Reviews 2008;7:8–20.
- Calabrese EJ: Hormesis and homeopathy: introduction. Hum Exp Toxicol 2010, 29(7):527–529.
- Calabrese EJ. Hormesis is central to toxicology, pharmacology and risk assessment. Human and Experimental Toxicology 2010;29:249–61.
- Calabrese EJ, Mattson MP. Hormesis provides a generalized quantitative estimate of biological plasticity. J Cell Commun Signal. Mar 2011;5(1):25-38.
- Calabrese EJ, Mattson MP, Calabrese V. Resveratrol commonly displays hormesis: occurrence and biomedical significance. Human and Experimental Toxicology 2010;29:980–1015.
- Calabrese EJ. Paradigm lost, paradigm found: the re-emergence of hormesis as a fundamental dose response model in the toxicological sciences. Environmental Pollution 2005;138:379–411.
- Calabrese V, Cornelius C, Cuzzocrea S, Iavicoli I, Rizzarelli E, Calabrese EJ. Hormesis, cellular stress response and vitagenes as critical determinants in aging and longevity. Mol Aspects Med. Aug 2011;32(4-6):279-304
- Calabrese V, Cornelius C, Mancuso C, et al. Cellular stress response: a novel target for chemoprevention and nutritional neuroprotection in aging, neurodegenerative disorders and longevity. Neurochem Res. Dec 2008;33(12):2444-2471.
- Cao X, Fu M, Wang L, Liu H, Deng W, Qu R, et al. Oral bioavailability of silymarin formulated as a novel 3-day delivery system based on porous silica nanoparticles. Acta Biomaterialia 2012;8:2104–12.
- Chakraborty S, Stalin S, Das N, Choudhury ST, Ghosh S, Swarnakar S. The use of nano-quercetin to arrest mitochondrial damage and MMP-9 upregulation during prevention of gastric inflammation induced by ethanol in rat. Biomaterials. Apr 2012;33(10):2991-3001.
- Calcagni E, Elenkov I. Stress system activity, innate and T helper cytokines, and susceptibility to immune-related diseases. Ann N Y Acad Sci. Jun 2006;1069:62-76.
- Camacho AI, de Souza J, Sanchez-Gomez S, Pardo-Ros M, Irache JM, Gamazo C. Mucosal immunization with Shigella flexneri outer membrane vesicles induced protection in mice. Vaccine 2011;29: 8222–9.
- Campbell-Sills L, Stein, M.B. Psychometric analysis and refinement of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC): Validation of a 10-item measure of resilience. J Trauma Stress. 2007;20(6):1019-1028.
- Cao G, Wang Y. Nanostructures and nanomaterials: synthesis, properties and applications. 2nd ed. New Jersey: World Scientific; 2011.
- Carlson MC, Erickson KI, Kramer AF, et al. Evidence for neurocognitive plasticity in at-risk older adults: the experience corps program. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. Dec 2009;64(12):1275-1282.
- Carney, R. P.; Kim, J. Y.; Qian, H.; Jin, R.; Mehenni, H.; Stellacci, F.; Bakr, O. M. Determination of Nanoparticle Size Distribution Together with Density or Molecular Weight by 2D Analytical Ultracentrifugation. Nat. Commun. 2011, 2, 335.
- Caron V, Willart JF, Lefort R, Derollez P, Danede F, Descamps M. Solid state amorphization kinetic of alpha lactose upon mechanical milling. Carbohydr Res 2011, 346(16):2622–2628.
- Caspi O, Bell IR. One size does not fit all: aptitude-treatment interaction (ATI) as a conceptual framework for outcome research. Part I. What is ATI research? Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine 2004a; 10 (3):580-6.
- Caspi O, Bell IR. One size does not fit all: aptitude-treatment interaction (ATI) as a conceptual framework for outcome research. Part II. Research designs and their application. . Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2004b; 10 (4):698-705.
- Caulfield T, DeBow S. A systematic review of how homeopathy is represented in conventional and CAM peer reviewed journals. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2005; 5 (1):12.
- Cervo L and Torri V. Comment on. Dose-effect study of Gelsemium sempervirens in high dilutions on anxietyrelated responses in mice (Magnani P, Conforti A, Zanolin E, Marzotto M and Bellavite P, Psychopharmacology, 2010). Psychopharmacology, vol. 220, no. 2, pp. 439–440, 2011.
- Chabanov, A. A.; Jun, Y.; Norris, D. J. Avoiding Cracks in Self-Assembled Photonic Band-Gap Crystals. Frontiers Opt. 2004, 84, 3573−3575.
- Chadwick S, Kriegel C, Amiji M. Nanotechnology solutions for mucosal immunization. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 2010;62:394–407.
- Chae Y, Yang CH, Kwon YK, et al. Acupuncture attenuates repeated nicotine-induced behavioral sensitization and c-Fos expression in the nucleus accumbens and striatum of the rat. Neurosci Lett. 2004;358:87-90
- Chan HK, Kwok PC. Production methods for nanodrug particles using the bottom-up approach. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2011, 63(6):406–416.
- Chand KD, Manchanda RK, Mittal R, Batra S, Banavaliker JN, De J. Homeopathic treatment in addition to standard care in multi drug resistant pulmonary tuberculosis: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial. Homeopathy. 2014;103(2)97-107.
- Chaplin MF. The Memory of Water: an overview. Homeopathy. 2007; 96 (3):143-50.
- Chapman EH, Weintraub RJ, Milburn MA et al. Homeopathic treatment of mild traumatic brain injury: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation 1999; 14 (6):521-42.
- Chatterjee BK. The mathematics of dilution. Homeopathy. 2014;103(2):143-6.
- Chen E, Hanson MD, Paterson LQ, Griffin MJ, Walker HA, Miller GE. Socioeconomic status and inflammatory processes in childhood asthma: the role of psychological stress. J Allergy Clin Immunol. May 2006;117(5):1014-1020.
- Chen SW,. Min L, Li WJ, Kong WX, Li JF, and Zhang YJ. The effects of angelica essential oil in three murine tests of anxiety. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 377–382, 2004.
- Chiang JJ, Eisenberger NI, Seeman TE, Taylor SE. Negative and competitive social interactions are related to heightened proinflammatory cytokine activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Feb 7 2012;109(6):1878-1882
- Chi EY, Weickmann J, Carpenter JF, Manning MC, Randolph TW. Heterogeneous nucleation-controlled particulate formation of recombinant human platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase in pharmaceutical formulation. J Pharm Sci 2005, 94(2):256–274.
- Chifiriuc MC, Grumezescu V, Grumezescu AM, Saviuc CM, Lazar V, Andronescu E. Hybrid magnetite nanoparticles/Rosmarinus officinalis essential oil nanobiosystem with antibiofilm activity. Nanoscale Research Letters 2012;7:209.
- Chikramane PS, Kalita D, Suresh AK, Kane SG, Bellare JR. Why Extreme Dilutions Reach Non-zero Asymptotes: A Nanoparticulate Hypothesis Based on Froth Flotation.Langmuir. 2012;28(45):15864-15875.
- Chikramane PS, Suresh AK, Bellare JR, Kane SG. Extreme homeopathic dilutions retain starting materials: A nanoparticulate perspective. Homeopathy 2010, 99(4):231–242.
- Choi HJ, Song JH, Kwon DH. Quercetin 3-rhamnoside exerts antiinfluenza A virus activity in mice. Phytotherapy Research 2012;26:462–4.
- Chonpathompikunlert P, Fan CH, Ozaki Y, Yoshitomi T, Yeh CK, Nagasaki Y. Redox nanoparticle treatment protects against neurological deficit in focused ultrasound-induced intracerebral hemorrhage. Nanomedicine (London) 2012;7(7):1029–43.
- Christen V, Fent K. Silica nanoparticles and silver-doped silica nanoparticles induce endoplasmatic reticulum stress response and alter cytochrome P4501A activity. Chemosphere. Apr 2012;87(4):423-434.
- Chu SH, Feng DF, Ma YB, Li ZQ. Hydroxyapatite nanoparticles inhibit the growth of human glioma cells in vitro and in vivo. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:3659-3666.
- Chu, B.; Liu, T. Characterization of Nanoparticles by Scattering Techniques. J. Nanopart. Res. 2000, 2 (1), 29−41.
- Chun YS, Bisht S, Chenna V, et al. Intraductal administration of a polymeric nanoparticle formulation of curcumin (NanoCurc) significantly attenuates incidence of mammary tumors in a rodent chemical carcinogenesis model: Implications for breast cancer chemoprevention in at-risk populations. Carcinogenesis. Nov 2012;33(11):2242-2249.
- Clarke JH. A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica, Volume 1–3. Bradford, UK: Health Science Press; 1977.
- Clément Y Joubert C, Kopp et C al. Anxiety in mice: a principal component analysis study. Neural Plasticity, vol. 2007, Article ID 35457, 8 pages, 2007.
- Coelho Moreira CO, de Fatima Ferreira Borges da Costa J, Leal MF, Ferreira de Andrade E, Rezende AP, Imbeloni AA, et al. Lymphocyte proliferation stimulated by activated Cebus apella macrophages treated with a complex homeopathic immune response modifiers. Homeopathy 2012;101:74–9.
- Coffey DS. Self-organization, complexity, and chaos: the new biology for medicine. Nature Medicine. 1998; 4 (8):882-5.
- Colard, C. A. L.; Teixeira, R. F. A.; Bon, S. A. F. Unraveling Mechanistic Events in Solids-Stabilized Emulsion Polymerization by Monitoring the Concentration of Nanoparticles in the Water Phase. Langmuir 2010, 26 (11), 7915−7921.
- Coll, H.; Oppenheimer, L. E.; Searles, C. G. Determination of Gelatin-Layer Thickness on AgBr by Means of a Disk Centrifuge. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 1985, 104 (1), 193−203.
- Concato J, Shah N, Horwitz RI. Randomized, controlled trials, observational studies, and the hierarchy of research designs. New England Journal of Medicine. 2000; 342 (25):1887-92.
- Conforti A, Bellavite P, Bertani S et al. Rat models of acute inflammation: a randomized controlled study on the effects of homeopathic remedies. BMC Complement Altern Med 2007; 7:1.
- Conibeer G, Perez-Wurfl I, Hao X, Di D, Lin D. Si solid-state quantum dot-based materials for tandem solar cells. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2012;7:193.
- Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depression & Anxiety. 2003;18(2):76-82.
- Coppola L, Montanro F. Effect of a homeopathic-complex medicine on state and trait anxiety and sleep disorders: a retrospective observational study. Homeopathy Oct 2013; 102(4): 254-261.
- Cook IA, Leuchter AF. Prefrontal changes and treatment response prediction in depression. Seminars in Clinical Neuropsychiatry. 2001;6(2):113-120.
- Costa, C. A. R.; Leite, C. A. P.; Galembeck, F. ESI-TEM Imaging of Surfactants and Ions Sorbed in Stöber Silica Nanoparticles. Langmuir 2006, 22 (17), 7159−7166.
- Costa, C. A. R.; Leite, C. A. P.; Galembeck, F. Size Dependence of Stöber Silica Nanoparticle Microchemistry. J. Phys. Chem. B 2003, 107 (20), 4747−4755.
- Costa M, Goldberger AL, Peng CK. Multiscale entropy analysis of complex physiologic time series. Phys Rev Lett. 2002;89:068102:068101-068104
- Coulter, W. H. Means for counting particles suspended in a fluid. US Patent No. 2656508; 1953.
- Cristine de Oliveira Feitosa K et al. Physiological responses of pacu (Piaractus mesopotamicus) treated with homeopathic product and submitted to transport stress. Homeopathy Oct 2013; 102(4): 268-273.
- Csermely P. Chaperone overload is a possible contributor to 'civilization diseases'. Trends Genet 2001, 17(12):701–704.
- Csermely P, Agoston V, Pongor S. The efficiency of multi-target drugs: the network approach might help drug design. Trends in Pharmacological Sciences 2005;26:178–82.
- Curran EJ, Akil H, Watson SJ. Psychomotor stimulant- and opiate-induced c-fos mRNA expression patterns in the rat forebrain: comparisons between acute drug treatment and a drug challenge in sensitized animals. Neurochem Res 1996, 21(11):1425–1435.
- da Silva ER, Maquiaveli Cdo C, Magalhaes PP. The leishmanicidal flavonols quercetin and quercitrin target Leishmania (Leishmania) amazonensis arginase. Experimental Parasitology 2012;130:183–8.
- Daisy P, Saipriya K. Biochemical analysis of Cassia fistula aqueous extract and phytochemically synthesized gold nanoparticles as hypoglycemic treatment for diabetes mellitus. Int J Nanomedicine 2012, 7:1189–1202.
- Dalla Libera D, Colombo B, Pavan G, Comi G. Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) use in an Italian cohort of pediatric headache patients: the tip of the iceburg. Nerurol Sci. 2014;35 Suppl 1:145-8.
- Danno K, Colas A, Terzan L, Bordet M . Homeopathic treatment of premenstrual syndrome: a case series Homeopathy Jan 2013 102;(1): 59-65.
- Danno K, Rerolle F, de Sigalony S, Colas A, Terzan L, Bordet MF. China rubra for side-effects of quinine: a prospective, randomized study in pregnant women with malaria in Cotonou, Benin. Homeopathy. 2014;103(3):165-71.
- Danese A, McEwen BS. Adverse childhood experiences, allostasis, allostatic load, and age-related disease. Physiol Behav 2012, 106(1):29–39.
- Danesh-Bahreini MA, Shokri J, Samiei A, Kamali-Sarvestani E, Barzegar-Jalali M, Mohammadi-Samani S. Nanovaccine for leishmaniasis: preparation of chitosan nanoparticles containing Leishmania superoxide dismutase and evaluation of its immunogenicity in BALB/c mice. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2011;6:835–42.
- Danhier F, Feron O, Preat V. To exploit the tumor microenvironment: Passive and active tumor targeting of nanocarriers for anti-cancer drug delivery. J Control Release. Dec 1 2010;148(2):135-146.
- Danno K, Colas A, Terzan L, Bordet M . Homeopathic treatment of premenstrual syndrome: a case series Homeopathy Jan 2013 102;(1): 59-65.
- Dantas F, Rampes H. Do homeopathic medicines provoke adverse effects? A systematic review. Br Homeopath J 2000, 89(Suppl 1):S35–38.
- Das S, Das J, Samadder A, Bhattacharyya S, Das D, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Biosynthesized silver nanoparticles by ethanolic extracts of Phytolacca decandra, Gelsemium sempervirens, Hydrastis canadensis and Thuja occidentalis induce differential cytotoxicity through G2/M arrest in A375 cells. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 2013, 101:325–336.
- Das D, De A, Dutta S, Biswas R, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Potentized homeopathic drug Arsenicum Album 30C positively modulates protein biomarkers and gene expressions in Saccharomyces cerevisae exposed to arsenate. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. Jul 2011;9(7):752-760.
- Datta S, Biswas SJ, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Comparative Efficacy of Pre-feeding, Post-feeding and Combined Pre- and Post-feeding of Two Microdoses of a Potentized Homeopathic Drug, Mercurius Solubilis, in Ameliorating Genotoxic Effects Produced by Mercuric Chloride in Mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. Dec 2004;1(3):291-300.
- Dave SR, Gao X. Monodisperse magnetic nanoparticles for biodetection, imaging, and drug delivery: a versatile and evolving technology. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology 2009;1:583–609.
- Davidson J. Psychiatry and homeopathy. Basis for a dialogue. British Homoeopathic Journal 1994;83:78–83.
- Davies PC. Does quantum mechanics play a non-trivial role in life? Biosystems 2004, 78(1–3):69–79.
- Day HE, Badiani A, Uslaner JM, Oates MM, Vittoz NM, Robinson TE, Watson SJ Jr, Akil H. Environmental novelty differentially affects c-fos mRNA expression induced by amphetamine or cocaine in subregions of the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis and amygdala. J Neurosci 2001, 21(2):732–740.
- De A, Das D, Dutta S, Chakraborty D, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Potentized homeopathic drug Arsenicum Album 30C inhibits intracellular reactive oxygen species generation and upregulates expression of arsenic resistance gene in arsenine-exposed bacteria Escherichia coli. J Chinese Integrative Med. 2012;10(2):210-227.
- Dean ME, Coulter MK, Fisher P et al. Reporting data on homeopathic treatments (RedHot): a supplement to CONSORT. J Altern Complement Med 2007; 13 (1):19-23.
- Debbage P. Targeted drugs and nanomedicine: present and future. Current Pharmaceutical Design 2009;15:153–72.
- De Jonge N, Ross FM. Electron microscopy of specimens in liquid. Nat Nanotechnol 2011, 6(11):695–704.
- DeCastro CL, Mitchell BS. Nanoparticles from mechanical attrition. In Synthesis, Functionalization, and Surface Treatment of Nanoparticles. Edited by Baraton MI. Valencia, CA: American Scientific Publisher; 2002:1–15.
- Demangeat JL. NMR relaxation evidence for solute-induced nanosized superstructures in ultramolecular aqueous dilutions of silica-lactose. Journal of Molecular Liquids 2010, 155:71–79.
- Demento SL, Eisenbarth SC, Foellmer HG, et al. Inflammasome-activating nanoparticles as modular systems for optimizing vaccine efficacy. Vaccine. May 18 2009;27(23):3013-3021.
- Demirovic D, Rattan SI. Curcumin induces stress response and hormetically modulates wound healing ability of human skin fibroblasts undergoing ageing in vitro. Biogerontology.Oct 2011;12(5):437-444.
- Demirovic D, Rattan SI. Establishing cellular stress response profiles as biomarkers of homeodynamics, health and hormesis. Exp Gerontol. Jan 2013;48(1):94-98.
- De Oliveira CC, de Oliveira SM, Goes VM, Probst CM, Krieger MA, Buchi Dde F. Gene expression profiling of macrophages following mice treatment with an immunomodulator medication. J Cell Biochem. Jul 1 2008;104(4):1364-1377.
- Deonarain MP, Milgrom LR. A conjugation platform for the targeted delivery of anticancer agents. Innovations in Pharmaceutical Technology 2011:56–9.
- Deraedt C, Astruc D. Homeopathic palladium nanoparticle catalysis of cross-carbon coupling reactions. Acc Chem Res. 2013 Nov 11 [Epub ahead of print].
- Desmeules JA, Cedraschi C, Rapiti E, et al. Neurophysiologic evidence for a central sensitization in patients with fibromyalgia. Arthritis & Rheumatism. May 2003;48(5):1420-1429.
- Devi VK, Jain N, Valli KS. Importance of novel drug delivery systems in herbal medicines. Pharmacognosy Reviews 2010;4:27–31.
- Dhawan, A.; Sharma, V. Toxicity Assessment of Nanomaterials: Methods and Challenges. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2010, 398 (2), 589−605.
- Dipankar C, Murugan S. The green synthesis, characterization and evaluation of the biological activities of silver nanoparticles synthesized from Iresine herbstii leaf aqueous extracts. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. Oct 1 2012;98:112-119.
- Diwan M, Elamanchili P, Cao M, Samuel J. Dose sparing of CpG oligodeoxynucleotide vaccine adjuvants by nanoparticle delivery. Current Drug Delivery 2004;1:405–12.
- Dobrescu D, Motoc A, Ceausu E, Negres S. Anti-cytolytic homeopathic remedy beneficial in chronic viral hepatitis. Fir J Homeopathic Pharm. 2014:2:1-17.
- Domingos, R. F.; Baalousha, M. A.; Ju-Nam, Y.; Reid, M. M.; Tufenkji, N.; Lead, J. R.; Leppard, G. G.; Wilkinson, K. J. Characterizing Manufactured Nanoparticles in the Environment: Multimethod Determination of Particle Sizes. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2009, 43 (19), 7277−7284.
- Dong M, Giles WH, Felitti VJ, et al. Insights into causal pathways for ischemic heart disease: adverse childhood experiences study. Circulation. Sep 28 2004;110(13):1761-1766.
- Donnelly, M. K.; Mulholland, G. W.; Winchester, M. R. NIST Calibration Facility for Sizing Spheres Suspended in Liquids. AIP Conf. Proc. 2003, 683 (1), 313−317.
- Dragicevic V, Spasic M, Simic M, Dumanovic Z, Nikolic B. Stimulative influence of germination and growth of maize seedlings originating from aged seeds by 2,4-D potencies. Homeopathy July 2013;102 (3): 179-186.
- Dube SR, Felitti VJ, Dong M, Giles WH, Anda RF. The impact of adverse childhood experiences on health problems: evidence from four birth cohorts dating back to 1900. Prev Med. Sep 2003;37(3):268-277.
- Dube SR, Felitti VJ, Dong M, Chapman DP, Giles WH, Anda RF. Childhood abuse, neglect, and household dysfunction and the risk of illicit drug use: the adverse childhood experiences study. Pediatrics. Mar 2003;111(3):564-572.
- Duceppe N, Tabrizian M. Advances in using chitosan-based nanoparticles for in vitro and in vivo drug and gene delivery. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery 2010;7:1191–207.
- Dunkin JJ, Leuchter AF, Cook IA, Kasl-Godley JE, Abrams M, Rosenberg-Thompson S. Executive dysfunction predicts nonresponse to fluoxetine in major depression. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2000;60(1):13-23.
- Dutt V, Dhar VJ, Sharma A. Antianxiety activity of Gelsemium sempervirens. Pharmaceutical Biology, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1091–1096, 2010.
- Eizayaga FX, Aguejouf O, Belon P et al. Platelet aggregation in portal hypertension and its modification by ultra-low doses of aspirin. Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb 2005; 34 (1):29-34.
- Eizayaga FX, Aguejouf O, Desplat V et al. Modifications produced by indomethacin and L-NAME in the effect of ultralow-dose aspirin on platelet activity in portal hypertension. Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb 2006; 35 (5):357-63.
- Elamanchili P, Lutsiak CM, Hamdy S, Diwan M, Samuel J. "Pathogen-mimicking" nanoparticles for vaccine delivery to dendritic cells. J Immunother. May-Jun 2007;30(4):378-395.
- Elenkov IJ, Iezzoni DG, Daly A, Harris AG, Chrousos GP. Cytokine dysregulation, inflammation and well-being. Neuroimmunomodulation. 2005;12(5):255-269.